Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Undercover

 
Undercover - covering up good stuff -

 The Documented Life Project (DLP) continues.....
The February theme : Layers You Will Love!
February 14 - the Art Challenge:  Covering up good stuff
with the Journal Prompt:  "Undercover"
 
I'll share with you step by step what I have done:

step 1 - writing - musing - expressions

step 2 - adding collage, words and Michelangelo-some good stuff
step 3 - some gesso and some sketching, found lines

step 4 - adding some colour

step 5 - more details
detail of the finished page (as above, first pic shows all)

 

6 comments:

  1. Love the freeness of line in this page. Gives a real feeling of movement :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopped over from DLP group to say I love your art work on this page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in awe of your work! My daughter draws a little, and I want to show your blog to her!! Sorry, I use an online translator !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Лидия
    It's okay to use a translator, I understand what you write ;)
    please also check my new website www.joycevanderlely.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.